The other day I packed up my dirty clothes in a duffle bag and left it in the doorway of my bathroom so it would be easy to remember on my way to do my laundry. This left a space just wide enough for me to pass between the teetering ironing board and the boulder-like duffle in a well-lit hallway. After a few days of carefully slaloming between these objects, I stopped and realized something. While I was trying to make my life easier by leaving the ironing board out for an easy once-over of any work clothes and leaving the laundry in a memorable place, I made my life harder by creating obstacles that made every day more difficult to maneuver. This led me to an obvious question: do I unnecessarily make my life harder by creating unnecessary obstacles that stand in my way?
"Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind." — Dr. Seuss
Obstacles? Flow Around Them.
The other day I packed up my dirty clothes in a duffle bag and left it in the doorway of my bathroom so it would be easy to remember on my way to do my laundry. This left a space just wide enough for me to pass between the teetering ironing board and the boulder-like duffle in a well-lit hallway. After a few days of carefully slaloming between these objects, I stopped and realized something. While I was trying to make my life easier by leaving the ironing board out for an easy once-over of any work clothes and leaving the laundry in a memorable place, I made my life harder by creating obstacles that made every day more difficult to maneuver. This led me to an obvious question: do I unnecessarily make my life harder by creating unnecessary obstacles that stand in my way?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hey it's Mary, just read this. Hope all is well in the US, people miss you here in Macedonia. And yes I can totally relate to your making things easier/setting reminders/but making obstacles...I do it all the time
This article arrived in a well-timed ! I can't believe it. I'd been
looking online for Email Templates. You did a great
job and yes i fully agree that your template can make or break your internet
business. Great Job!
Also visit my weblog Email Newsletter Templates
Unquestionably consider that which you said.
Your favourite reason seemed to be on the
net the simplest thing to have in mind of. I say to you, I certainly get irked whilst other folks consider issues that they just do not realize about.
You controlled to hit the nail upon the highest and defined out the entire thing without having side-effects , other folks can take a signal.
Will probably be again to get more. Thank you
My web page ... email signature outlook 2010
At this mоmеnt I am going to do my
breaκfаst, οnce hаving my bгeakfast сoming
уet again to read more nеws.
Look at my web site; south indian bridal makeup
This paragraph presents clear idea designed for the new visitors of blogging, that in fact how to do blogging and site-building.
Here is my homepage :: Html email templates
Post a Comment